Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Weather Watch

We received more Spincycle Dyed in the Wool today and it made us think of Newleaf. We have all knit the sweater and love it. For the body we used Le Petit Lambswool from Biches & Buches.

Lynn’s combination is Light Grey with Ghost Ranch

The store sample is Dark Blue Turquoise and Castaway.
Sarah used Yellow Mustard and Frosty Nights.
Mine is Dark Violet Blue (back in stock soon) with Cold Comfort.


Verba Volant has made a comeback. 

We had a good first day back today. Thank you to everyone who visited.

The weather doesn’t look promising for tomorrow afternoon. If the freezing rain starts then I will be heading home. Please call before you come. The same for Friday morning. If we get the snow that they are calling for I won’t get out of our subdivision. The roads were never plowed after the last 2 snowfalls. 

Tonight I am working on my Temperature Blanket. I’m 8 days behind and I need to catch up. The weather was warm enough today that I will be using mauve instead of turquoise.

No comments: