Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Abstract

Christine has a new sweater and it is gorgeous. Christine was stuck on shawls and scarves until she met Jennifer Steingass’ patterns. Now she’s a sweater woman. Give her some Le Petit Lambswool and Dyed in the Wool and she is a happy knitter! 

Goldenfern is my favourite Jenn Steingass pattern. I made this one for myself and another in green for my grandson, both times with Biches et Buches and Dyed in the Wool. Now I’m working on Norwood.

10 architecturally inspired designs by Georgia Farrell in Felted Tweed and Kidsilk Haze. Georgia explores colour blocking, asymmetry, geometric pattern and surface embellishment, in a fresh and sophisticated colour palette.

The pattern book is available on our website.




We’re going to be busy unpacking boxes next week.

There are new colours of Noro Ito coming.





There is a shipment coming from Spincycle. A few colours of Dyed in the Wool that we are out of/low in stock.

Space Oddity
Neveruary
Burning Sensation
Dead Reckoning

My post is short tonight. I worked on the website until bedtime last night and vowed that tonight I was going to get a few rows knit. 

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Wow! That first sweater is just spectacular!