Friday, February 25, 2022

Happy Snow Day!

I was late but I made it to work. Beth worked from home so I could take her truck. My car wouldn’t have made it - the roads weren’t very good this morning.

Lynn wore her Carbeth in a while ago and I took pictures to share. Then I forgot until today. Lynn knit her sweater out of Arranmore from The Fibre Co. Arranmore is no longer available but you can use two strands of Arranmore Light. This colour is River Esque and it is gorgeous. 

You can purchase the pattern for Carbeth on Ravelry. The decrease details are awesome.
A wide, cropped sweater with simple lines and a deep roll neck. Swift and straightforward to knit, this is a great sweater for beginners.

There is a new cardigan on Ravelry called Sweety Tweedy. I haven’t asked permission to share pictures but I think you will like it. It can be knit in any DK weight yarn.

Someone loves the snow. We have to drag him in the house.

I ordered a new winter coat and it arrived yesterday. Today I pulled colours to make a new Shift cowl. Now it’s time to cast on. I’m going to use Lantern Moon needles. I haven’t knit with them in years. I’m calling it research - I should knit with them so I can tell you how amazing they are.

No comments: