Sunday, February 20, 2022

Felted Tweed Day

My Temperature Blanket is up to date. It was fun knitting with the purple. There could be another row of purple for tomorrow’s temperature.


After my blanket was caught up I picked up my Jade Scarf. My scarf has been hanging in the store to show the pattern. It’s time to finish it so I brought it home on Friday. The scarf is almost at the 1/2 way point. The great thing about this pattern is you can easily alter the length.

This deceptively complicated looking scarf, designed by Lisa Richardson, is worked in the round and uses just two shades of Felted Tweed Colour to achieve the beautiful graduated palette on the finished piece. Worked in Fair Isle stocking stitch throughout, the completed scarf measures approx. 24 cm (9 1/2 in) wide x 216 cm (85 in) long.







Boscoe had a hair cut on Friday. We wanted to wait but his hair matts so easily and he wasn’t happy. He is much happier now but he’s cold. He doesn’t stay outside very long. Beth bought him a coat but it’s too small so back to the pet store on Tuesday.

No comments: