Sunday, February 27, 2022

Two More Sleeps

Today I got caught up on my Temperature Blanket.  

It’s very exciting seeing the purples. They are pretty in the blanket and it means warm days.
The new Rowan and Mode at Rowan books are ready to go live on March 1st. Two more sleeps. They should show up at 12:01am but I won’t be up at that time to confirm.

A new yarn is set to show up then too.

I’m mad at myself because we put the Rowan boxes away when they arrived two weeks ago and I didn’t remember that one of the books is for a yarn we already have. I wouldn’t call it a spring yarn and the patterns can be worn now. I could have had a new garment for Wednesday. I’m going to grab the pattern and yarn tomorrow and maybe I will have something new for Saturday. If I lived closer to the store I would have been there this afternoon. 😂

Tonight’s post is short because we are tidying the house. Terry is coming to clean tomorrow. She does the kitchen and bathrooms for us. Between Jackson and Lucy we have lots of dog hair running around our floors. Beth is vacuuming while I’m writing. Dad and Beth made banana bread this afternoon so there are a million dirty dishes as well. My job is the dishwasher.

Then a few rows on The Shift. 

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...


Each year I say I'll start a temperature blanket. Maybe next year. ;) Yours is lovely. I like the purples, too.