Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Tenacity

Alexis has a gorgeous new scarf pattern called Tenacity. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
TENACITY takes, you guessed it, tenacity! But tiny needles + tiny yarn = MAXIMUM impact. Wear it in July, over a sundress, to keep the evening chill away. Wear it in January, wrapped around twice, to keep the bitter winds at bay. TENACITY, like all heirloom knits, richly rewards the tenacious knitter with effortless style, and timeless beauty.
Alexis used Fino from Manos del Uruguay but you can use any fingering weight yarn. If you are looking for Fino, we have ordered more and are waiting for our supplier to receive a shipment.




Now I have a squatter. She ate almost all the flowers off my hostas and all my daylillies last night. And now she has the gall to sleep in my garden. I went for lunch around 1 this afternoon and saw movement. I thought it was the fawn but was surprised to see it was mom. I took these from the car - the top is the true distance. Below is a close up. I didn’t want to scare her. She is beautiful. I don’t have to worry about my plants this year - we will try and find a solution for next summer.


Pretend Trip
It’s Beth’s birthday today so I surprised her with a ‘pretend’ trip to Vegas. We left early this morning.
When the pilots heard it was Beth’s birthday they let her come up front before we left.


The flight was smooth and I got a lot of knitting done.
I rented us a fun car for the trip.

Now it’s time for a nap. We have a busy evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scarf is beautiful. I may make that scarf/wrap later this year.

Your visitor feels safe in your garden.:)

Happy Birthday Beth.

~deni