Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Madelinetosh

Mr. Canada Post delivered new shawl cuffs from Knox Mountain.
There are also many double wraps in blacks and browns. I will try and get these on the website tomorrow.

Ms. UPS brought in two boxes today - one from Madelinetosh and one from Rowan.

There are 3 brand new colours of Tosh Merino Light
Dried But Not Forgotten
Dreamweaver
Mars in Retrograde

There are new colours of Tosh Vintage including Sugar Coat.
I fell into a rabbit hole of updating Tosh colour swatches on the website. There are still some swatches of Vintage to update and then I need to move onto other Tosh yarns.

From Andrea Mowry’s Instagram page.
Sign up on Andrea’s website.

All of a sudden it was 9pm. I’ve had enough looking at the computer for tonight so I’ll talk about the new Rowan tomorrow.


There were 2 blog posts yesterday and I forgot to explain why. There will be post every Monday at noon featuring a yarn that is on sale. This yarn will be offered at a great price for 48 hours. These are beautiful yarns but it’s time for them to move from my house to your’s.


No comments: