Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Happy Canada Day

Joji has a new shawl pattern.
Photos © Joji Locatelli
You can purchase the pattern For Age of Gold on two different websites
-Ravelry
-Joji’s website
Whenever you feel like knitting something mindless, for gifting or for yourself… This little shawl is just what you’ll need. An easy, plain garter stitch body will be your companion for long nights of TV knitting, and the fun part comes at the end, with a gorgeous elaborate border in a contrasting color. 
The shawl is knit in fingering weight yarn. You need 2 skeins of the main colour and 1 skein of the contrast.


I’m tracking our shipment from Dyed in the Wool and it has made it to Ohio. The website says that we should see it tomorrow but I’m not getting my hopes up. Maybe Friday. I need to get moving on my Botanic Shawl because when the yarn arrives I know that I will need to knit with Midsommar.


Boscoe and Winston had fun at work today.
There were a lot of fireworks around us tonight. It was the first time that Boscoe has heard fireworks and it didn’t go well. There was a lot of barking. I think we have him settled now. Until someone else starts setting them off.

No comments: