Sunday, July 26, 2020

Haircut

I didn’t get the border finished but I’m close. Beth asked how much further I was knitting. I know I need to do a few more rows because I’m into the pink and then some purple.

I took this from Rowan’s Facebook page.
Rowan Magazine 68 is on its way, but will be slightly later this season due to the impact of the global lockdowns that many of us have experienced. The good news is that you won't have to wait too long and it will be available in stores from 1st September
And speaking of Rowan - more Creative Linen is on the way to us. Foggy, Teal, Natural and Silver. Churchmouse Yarns used 3 skeins of Creative Linen for their Easy Eyelet Poncho.
In possibly the simplest lace pattern that exists (it’s a one-row repeat!), we’ve reinterpreted this wrap in so many yarns over the years. Now we’ve seamed it into an easy poncho for a breezy, multi-season layer. Quick to knit, it’s got more holes than yarn! 
You can purchase the pattern from Churchmouse Yarns - it is available as a download.
Or you can purchase it on Ravelry.

Boscoe had his hair cut on Friday. Now we can see his eyes.

He loves his swimming pool.

I’m on Boscoe duty in the morning because Beth has an early job meeting. I wish he would come and lie in bed with me for an hour but he is an active morning puppy. That means it’s almost bedtime. Maybe one more row before I head upstairs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie that Boscoe is!! What breed is he?

Julie said...

Boscoe is a Golden Doodle.