Saturday, July 11, 2020

Out of Yarn

My Botanic Shawl is growing and it is very addictive. I want to keep going but there is a small problem. I ran out of Le Petit Lambswool (the solid green) and didn’t bring another skein home. Not very bright. I have lots of skeins of Dyed in the Wool but they are going to sit in the corner until tomorrow.

The good news is that I have a few other projects that I can work on.

Brian Smith has a new pattern - meet Borderline. It is knit with a solid fingering weight and Zauberball Starke 6. This is a thicker version of Zauberball Crazy.
If you love short row work you’ll love Borderline. Sweeps of color create an interesting knit, garter stitch throughout! This would suit an intermediate plus knitter.
My garden was very happy to see all the rain.
The few daylillies that my friend didn’t eat are starting to come out.


I will try and photograph the rest of the J Hendry bags on Monday. I hoped to do it today but the skies opened.

No comments: