Friday, July 17, 2020

Crazy

Diana brought in the Botanic Shawl she is knitting for the store so that I could see it. I love the colours.

We were discussing how many more rows to knit. Diana added in one extra section before starting the border. She is going to do 6 more rows and then cast off.
She is using Zauberball Crazy (2 balls) and Biches & Buches Le Petit Lambswool (3 skeins). When finished she will have 1/2 a ball of each left over. The pattern is very easy to adjust for a smaller shawl.
The balls of Crazy are different dye lots but you can’t tell.
I have been adding to the ‘Yarns on Clearance’ section of the website. Today I added some past collections of Opal Sock Yarn. One ball will make a pair of socks. Jane uses Opal for dad’s socks and he wears them all the time. He throws them in the washing machine and dryer and doesn’t look after them. He has a size 12 foot and one ball is more than enough for him.

Now I’m going to knit a few rows before bed.

I almost forgot that I had more pictures to share.
Our garden at home is doing well.
The Hydrangeas are coming.

No comments: