Thursday, July 02, 2020

Rainbows

Ms. Canada Post brought a very special box from Wannietta. Here is my Passeggiata Scarf. It is amazing!

You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry or on the Freia Fibers website.
The scarf is knit with a Minikin Palette Pack from Friea Fibers and we have kits coming. Hopefully really soon. If there is a kit you want, send me an email. I will let you know the minute it arrives.

The shawl cuff I used in the first picture is Original Copper Rocket Blue.



While I was out taking pictures I put Kallara on a mannequin.
There are so many ways to wear Kallara.

The big brown truck made an appearance this afternoon. The three new colours of Dream State have me dreaming.
Ruination
Midsommar
Lapis

There were lots of colours of Dyed in the Wool as well. Here are a few and I need to photograph more tomorrow.
Deep Bump
Midsommar
Robin’s Egg
The Meadows
Mississippi Marsala

I knit a few more rows on my Botanic Shawl and hoped to do more but I can’t keep my eyes open. It’s bed time.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

There is so much yarn dreaming in this post! :) Love it.