Monday, July 06, 2020

Heat Wave and Mohair

Sarah has another new sweater. It was a very short photo shoot today. This is the Cumulus Blouse - pattern purchased on Ravelry.
The Cumulus Blouse is worked from the top down in stockinette stitch with two strands of thin mohair/silk yarn held together throughout. The design has a deep rounded V-neck. All edges are finished with i-cord.


Sarah combined Kidsilk Lace from Hedgehog Fibres (on the left) with a lace weight mohair from Cathy’s stash.


Sarah posted this on Instagram

Are you following Andrea Mowry on Instagram? She just posted a picture of a new cardigan coming soon that uses Dream State from Spincycle. It’s gorgeous.

Mr. Canada Post brought two boxes of Crazy Zauberall this morning. We have lots of pretty colours in stock.



We have a watering ban in Ancaster so I couldn’t put the sprinkler on my garden. I filled my watering can and gave my hostas a very small drink. It was 10am and I noticed that a few Hosta flowers and a few Daylillies had been eaten. Just a few. It was really hot so I went back in to pack a few more orders and then went at 10:30 with a full watering can to do a few more. There was a lot of damage done to the garden in that 1/2 hour. Then I saw her.
This is the actual distance and below is a close up.



I hope she’s had a her fill and visits one of my neighbours tomorrow 😂

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Love, love, love the cumulus blouse! Just gorgeous and can imagine the softness. I hope your garden grows faster than it is eaten!