Sunday, January 21, 2024

Moonflowers

Ambah O’Brien has a new pattern - the Moonflowers Cowl. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

Introductory offer Enjoy 20% off both the Moonflowers Cowl and Hat with the Ravelry checkout code MOONFLOWERS through January 31. 

Knit yourself a gorgeous mosaic cowl and try to stop at just one. A fun introduction to mosaic knitting, this really is so much simpler than it looks. Unlike stranded colourwork, only one colour is worked per round, and stitches are slipped to create texture and pattern. Take it further by playing with colour in your project. This is a fun way to use up those small yarn leftovers and explore your own creativity, then whip up another to gift someone special. The Moonflowers Cowl works up quickly and is finished off with i-cord edging and a neat i-cord seam transforming it to a tube.  

It’s a perfect companion to the Moonflowers Hat.

The cowl is knit in DK weight yarn or you can double strand fingering weight. 




I finished my Traveler Shawl last night while watching football. Now that I have pictures it’s time to block my shawl.




My Cowl is growing. I think it’s a fun knit. Mindless but you want to keep going to see how the colours are going to play out. 
I have to keep going until these two sides are the same length.

Now back to my knitting and the football game. 

No comments: