Thursday, January 25, 2024

Milton

Joji Locatelli has a new pattern called Milton. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

Inspired by an older design of mine, Elton, this cardigan takes the classic stripes, alternating solid and see-through fabric, but features a completely different construction and shape. 

Milton is a seamless cardigan designed with a subtle shawl collar. There are two narrow saddle shoulders that give shape to an elegant shoulder line and set-in sleeves. 
You can make Milton cardigan as long as you want. Since the fabric is featherweight and delicate, I made mine longer, allowing the fabric to dance with me as I move.

Photos © Joji Locatelli








Joji had a lot of pictures on Ravelry so I added a lot here. I like how she photographed the cardigan over a white shirt and over a black shirt.

The pattern calls for a sport weight yarn and a mohair/silk blend. One of her test knitters used a DK weight yarn and her cardigan looks great.

We received a large Spincycle order this morning with two brand new colours of Dyed in the Wool.
Sea Spray
Fine Line

These are not online yet. That will be tomorrow’s job. I’m starting to get a migraine (totally weather related) so I’m going to sign off and take one of my migraine pills. I’ll feel better within half an hour but I’ll be very spacey so not the best for writing or trying to do computer work.

Lynn and I will be in the store tomorrow. I’ve missed Lynn.

Don’t forget that the store will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday next week. Any order place by Saturday morning will go out on Monday. Any orders after that will go out on Friday when I get back to work. Yes, I’m heading to Vegas for a few days.

No comments: