Saturday, January 06, 2024

Kit Update

Today I wore my Botanic Shawl for the first time in a very long time. I loved knitting this.

Pattern - Botanic Shawl from Stephen West (pattern purchased on Ravelry)

Yarn - Le Petit Lambswool (3 balls) and Dyed in the Wool (4 balls). We have kits made up online if you want to see colour suggestions.

My shawl is very big. You can stop knitting when you feel the shawl is the right size for you.





I put these combinations together this morning.
I love this combination for the shawl - Very Dark Grey and Levitate. 

I think that it would look amazing in Autumn Alpine - I’ve added it to the kit page.
You can purchase the pattern for Autumn Alpine on Ravelry.

I totally forgot to update the website after our Madelinetosh shipment arrived. Woolcycle Sport is up to date and I made up some new colour combinations for the Alpine Bloom Hat.

If you don’t like my colour combinations you can pick your own. You need one skein of Dyed in the Wool and one skein of Woolcycle Sport. My suggestion is to make sure there is a contrast to make sure the flowers show up. Onyx is a great background colour - any Dyed in the Wool will sit on it.

As the day went on I put together more kits.
These are for the The Shift. I used three very different skeins of one colour for these kits. Bomboloni above and Ghost Ranch below. These are one of a kind kits and are available online and in the store.

And Levitate.
This is The Shift that I knit with 3 skeins of Ranunculus.
This one of the many Shifts I have knit using three different colours. Two different looks - both beautiful.
Then I put together some kits for The Shift with three different colours.


I have many more kits to update with all the new colours of Dyed in the Wool that we have received. I will work on that next week.

Before I left I put together skeins of Dyed in the Wool for The Traveler Shawl and added the kits to the website. I photographed the skeins and these are the actual skeins you will be getting. I’ll do more colours next week.

I will also do kits for the Traveler Shawl in Washted next week.

Now a bit of knitting. It’s a busy TV night. Football and hockey.


There are a few days that we will be closed this month.
FRIDAY JANUARY 19TH
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 31ST
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 1ST

No comments: