Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Keep Dreaming

Annie Lupton has a beautiful new shawl pattern and you can purchase it on Ravelry.

The Keep Dreaming Shawl is a lacy triangle shaped shawl.  
The design features two different lace motifs and a sweet picot bind off. Knit up in Wooldreamers Manchelopis yarn, a lovely unspun wool yarn with 2 strands that has an incredibly soft, billowy hand. The Keep Dreaming Shawl is a large, chunky, but surprisingly light and airy shawl that will have you begging to snuggle up in its embrace!

The shawl is knit with 2 strands of DK weight yarn so the possibilities are endless. 



I’m back in the room packing to head to the airport. I’m sad to be leaving but it was great to get away for a few days. I have two more pattern repeats to go on my cowl and then the cast off. I’m not sure how much knitting will happen on the plane - I think I’ll be sleeping. My flight lands at 6:30am. Dad and Fred are picking me up and I’m going home for a few hours sleep. I hope to get to the store late afternoon to pack boxes for Mr. UPS to pick up on Friday. You never know - the first orders from Saturday could go out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Beautiful Shawl! It would also be very dramatic in Black - for those who can tolerate working with black yarn. ;)