Monday, January 08, 2024

Finished Hats

I did some blocking yesterday. Beth and I each have our first official finished projects of 2024. Blocked and all the ends sewn in.


Pattern - Squish Me Cap (pattern purchased on Ravelry)

Yarn - one skein of Malabrigo Rios. We have not idea what colour this is - I will try and figure it out on Wednesday.

Beth wanted a slouchy hat and it is very slouchy. She added a few pattern repeats before starting the top shaping. This hat has been knit for a while and Beth found it last week. She asked and then begged me to block it for her because it’s getting cold out.




Pattern - Alpine Bloom Hat (pattern purchased on Ravelry)

Yarn - one skein of Madelinetosh Woolcycle Sport (Dubrovnik) and one skein of Dyed in the Wool (The Meadows)
I was briefly in the store today shipping boxes. I took a few pictures of Washted so that I can put kits for The Traveler Shawl online tomorrow.
I’m almost finished the second skein on my newest Traveler Shawl. I’m trying to convince Beth that she wants to wind a skein for me but she isn’t going for it. 😂 This colour is Strawflower. Now some knitting.

No comments: