Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Levitate

I cast off my Traveler Shawl last night. I love how it fits and can’t wait to wear it when it’s blocked. 
One of my New Year’s Resolutions is to finish one project a month. Here is project one. As I’m writing I started to think that I should make it 2 projects a month (24 for the year) but that might be a bit crazy. I’ll leave it at 12 for now.

Pattern - Traveler Shawl (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn - Dyed in the Wool Levitate - 5 skeins
Needles - 3.75mm


Here is the project that I started last night. I’m making the Traveler Shawl with Strawflower. I have a coat that I never wear - it needs a scarf. Now it will have the perfect scarf.

The box from Emma’s arrived. I opened it and will unpack it tomorrow. This is the January 2024 Crazy Beautiful Club colour.
The new Opal is available online and tomorrow I’ll find somewhere to put it in the store.
The last box I unpacked today was from Cocoknits. Makers Clips are back in stock in all colours.

There are two boxes coming tomorrow. One from Malabrigo (Rasta, Rios and Ultimate Sock) and the second is from Knitting Fever and will be full of Juniper Moon Patagonia.

Now a bit of knitting.

No comments: