Thursday, January 11, 2024

Della Q Hat Box

We received part of the Della Q order today. Hopefully the rest will arrive tomorrow. 
I brought a Plum Hat Box home with me. The colour in this picture is way off. It isn’t a blue purple but more of a pink purple. I’m at the kitchen table and don’t want to keep moving around the house to find better lighting. Keep reading and you’ll see some better pictures.

A project bag has never looked so chic! Introducing the della Q Maker's Hat Box, the ultimate companion for craft enthusiasts. This versatile and stylish case comes equipped with a hard shell exterior, a matching Oh Snap bag, and two exterior yarn feeders, making it the perfect on-the-go storage solution for all your knitting and crochet essentials! 

Thoughtfully designed with nine pockets to neatly organize your needles or crochet hooks, you'll also find an integrated tape measure, scissors, and darning needles in matching pockets securely attached to the top lid. Take your projects with you in style!



I took this picture to show the size of the Hat Box. This is my iPad Pro sitting on top. The colour in this picture is the true Plum colour.






h+h americas is the trade show that I attended the last two summers in Chicago to see what is coming for the fall. I booked my trip today. This year the show is at the beginning of May. I’m happy because the weather will be cooler - more Handknit friendly. Last June it was almost too hot but May will be much better.
When I was looking for trade show pictures I found these baby Fred pictures. It’s almost 6 months since he came home to live with dad.

Now a bit of knitting before bed. 

No comments: