Sunday, January 01, 2023

Happy New Year

 Welcome 2023.

We had breakfast this morning at dad’s and Jackson wanted to see what was on the table. He isn’t allowed to do this at home but at grandpa’s anything and everything is allowed.

My Nightshift is growing. It is going to be bright! 
Beth knit on her hat this afternoon with some help from Boscoe.

I have a long list of orders to place tomorrow. The first one on the list has been knocked off - I just placed an order for Purl & Hank shawl cuffs. These were very popular during Boxing Week.
The most popular was the Overall Buckle. 

The nostalgic overall buckle is a favourite. With various sizes its a great options for shawls of all weights.

Our leather is tanned with oil leaving it soft and pliable yet durable and resistant to the harsh elements. The pronounced grain gives character to each piece. Over time your leather may look dry and dull. We suggest rubbing a bit of some Mink oil or some animal fat on to rehydrate the leather.

I have a large shawl cuff collection but I don’t have this one. I will when the order arrives - hopefully in February.

I actually saw midnight last night. I went to bed at 8:30 and woke up at 11. Just in time to watch the end of the college football game, knit a bit, and see midnight. Then it was back to bed for the best night sleep I’ve had in a long time.

Happy New Year. I hope everyone had a good evening!

No comments: