Thursday, January 19, 2023

Crazy Magic

This is the Crazy Magic Boomerang (pattern purchased on Ravelry) knit with two balls of Noro Silk Garden Sock. 

Fun stitch in a boomerang shape - easy to knit and easy to wear. You can work from written instructions or a chart - whichever you prefer.

I was in the store very early today (before 8am) to get all the parcels shipped out. Two didn’t make it but they should go tomorrow.



I finally added the three new colours of Silk Garden sock to the website and it got me thinking about the amazing shawl we knit with Silk Garden Sock. My shawl is a few years old and the colour we used is discontinued but we have lots of great colours in stock.
The Lantern Moon needle sets arrived today and are online. We also received a crochet hook set.

The Meadow Project Bag is now available in black.
I borrowed this picture from Malabrigo’s Instagram feed. I think the shawl is stunning. We have all the colours in stock now thanks to Mr. UPS bringing two huge boxes from Malabrigo. There was a few colours of Malabrigo Sock and Rasta. We had a big restock of Rios and Ultimate Sock.
Solheim Stole by Theresa Gaffey
malabrigo Ultimate Sock in Sabiduria, Zinnias Piedras and Caramel. 

Solheim Stole is a rectangular color-blocked wrap, knit lengthwise with one section of easy-to-follow lace, and two sections of garter stitch with a slipped stitch motif.

Finished Dimensions 

64” long and 20” wide 

You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

I forgot to share a funny store about dad. While I was in Myrtle Beach I drove whenever we went out. When we got to the airport we both got out of the truck. I grabbed my bag and headed towards the terminal while dad was getting into the passenger seat. I asked him what he was doing. He looked for a minute and then said ‘Oh s*#@, I have to drive’.

1 comment:

Marion said...

That is very funny!