Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Oh So Fine

Hedgehog Fibres has a brand new yarn and we should have it next week.

We are very excited to announce the addition of not just 12 new colours to our range but also a brand new base - Oh So Fine - the softest cloud of 18.5 micron merino (this is as low as you can get micron count, which means dreamy softness). We got this lovely soft merino spun into a lofty and supple 2ply yarn. Fingering weight at 425m. Below is 'Oh So Fine' pictured in our Taffy colourway, if you could only feel how soft it is!

I just realized that I forgot to order Taffy Oh So Fine but we do have lots of great colours coming.

Labyrinth

 Blue Lobster

Seaglass

Puppy Love

Dada

Also coming

-Artichoke

-Heron

-Juniper

-Petrock

-Petrol

-Urchin

-Wish

-Ghost

I was in the store early this morning to get parcels out. 

I took Yvonne MT outside for a few pictures. These show the shape of the shawl a lot better.

Dark Blue Black and Soft Gold - the sample colours. We used Biches & Buches Le Petit Lambswool.
Very Dark Grey and Light Grey
Very Dark Grey and Very Light Pink
Dark Violet Blue and Soft Grey Pink
Very Dark Grey and Light Pink Violet

Dark Grey Brown and Grey Beige

There are so many possibilities. Just pick two colours that contrast. The pattern is purchased on Ravelry. Take a look at some of the finished shawls. You might like the three colour version better.

I left at 1 - the snow was picking up. I’m glad that I left when I did. The roads into my house were already snow covered.
Jackson loves the snow. Boscoe can take it or leave it.

I hope to be in the store by 11am tomorrow morning. It will depend on the weather.

No comments: