Friday, January 13, 2023

My Knitting

Alex dropped by quickly this morning with two shawls that she blocked for me. Thank you Alex. This is the Nightshift in Noro Ito 38 & 27.
I’m going to have to pay Lynn to come in for a day so that I can get better pictures šŸ˜€


My Inclinations Shawl knit in Dream State.




My colours are Neveruary, Ranunculus, Midsommar, Love Spell, Light-Years and Bright Idea. I dug through our skeins to find the perfect ones. If you want to make this please contact me and I will make sure that you get skeins that work together like mine.

I took my shawl outside this morning for pictures. I thought the snow would make it pretty but the sun wasn’t shining. I should have put the lights on but I didn’t think about that until now.

It’s a little dark.

Much better. My shawl is going to be bright!
It’s really late but I have 5 flowers out. 

When I got to work this morning the furnace wasn’t working. It wasn’t cold in the store but it was starting to get a bit chilly. I called ‘my guy’ and he came this afternoon. It’s all good now but for a few hours I was worried about a really big bill. I was also worried that it wouldn’t be fixed before I left.

Beth and I have been binge watching Chicago PD. We’re part way through Season 9. It’s time for tea, knitting and TV.

No comments: