Monday, January 09, 2023

Kaffe Colours

Denise sent me pictures of her finished Temperature Blanket. It is STUNNING!!! I want a blanket in these colours.

This is my Fernie 2022 blanket, which my husband will deliver to our son and his girlfriend when he heads out to ski with them next month.  In the vertical picture, January 1 is at the top, and in the horizontal picture, the year starts at the left.

I absolutely loved this project, and the Kaffe colour combo was stunning.  I paused in the summer months when it was too hot to knit with a blanket pooling on my lap, but it didn't take long to get caught up in the fall.  I wasn't sure if a year of garter stitch would hold my interest, but the changing colours were mesmerizing.

Thanks again for putting together such a beautiful kit!

I asked Denise and she cast on 252 stitches. 


Mr. UPS came this morning with our Tweedy. WOW. Great colours. Take a look at Sweety Tweedy - it is a beautiful cardigan.
Photo © Andrea Mowry
Andrea Mowry’s Winters Beach Cardi will look amazing in one of the new colours. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.


Andrea put a sneak peek on Instagram today. The pattern is coming on Thursday.

I finished off my Log Cabin square last night and totally forgot to bring home more balls this afternoon. I really need to start making notes. I’ll work on Nightshift tonight - it’s Yellowstone night.

No comments: