Sunday, January 08, 2023

Happy Sunday

A customer had questions about her Log Cabin Afghan yesterday and it got me thinking about mine. I have 15 squares finished and another is 1/2 way done. I pulled them out this morning. Next Sunday I am flying to Myrtle Beach to spend a few days with dad. I think that I will take a two or three balls of Kureyon with me. I’m flying carry on so there isn’t much room for yarn. There won’t be much knitting time in Myrtle Beach either so squares are a perfect project.

The store will be closed for one day that week. Wednesday January 18th. I will be back on Thursday morning at 11am.

This was the first picture I took.

Then I moved a few squares around. It takes some time rearranging squares before joining them.  You don’t want all the bright squares together or all the purple squares together or all the light squares together.

The pictures will help me to decide which balls to take with me. I need a few more blue squares. I haven’t decided if it will be 20 squares or 25 squares.
Spincycle Yarns posted this on Instagram yesterday.
We have the yarn in stock and it will be ready for Thursday’s pattern release.





Happy Sunday!!!

No comments: