Tuesday, January 10, 2023

New Colours

I received an email from Hedgehog Fibres this morning and there are 12 new colours coming this spring. We should see ours by the middle of March.











I worked from home today. It was supposed to be accounting day but that didn’t happen. I was supposed to finish a newsletter today. That didn’t happen. I placed a lot of orders.

-a large order for Hedgehog that includes the new colours as well as colours we need for the shelf
-a large order for Rowan with Felted Tweed, Felted Tweed Colour, Kidsilk Haze and Brushed Fleece
-an order from a brand new company. I will talk about this when I get the order confirmation and an expected arrival date
-a Noro and Juniper Moon Patagonia order

Oh, I forgot something. There will be a brand new yarn coming from Hedgehog. I’m saving that until I have a bit more information.

I have been in this chair for way too many hours today. It’s time to close my iPad and knit.

No comments: