Monday, January 16, 2023

Lucy says Hello

She and dad are doing well. 

I haven’t mentioned it but Beth and I sold our house in Myrtle Beach 2 years ago. We had been talking about it and then Covid hit. We couldn’t get here to clean the house out so friends did it for us. Two of dad’s bedrooms are full of our stuff. 

Dad has decided to sell his house here. It’s a long drive and he isn’t getting any younger. I flew down to help get everything in order which includes deciding what needs to come home and what we are are donating.

This beautiful Offhand Design bag was in my house full of yarn to make a Christel Seyfarth shawl. The shawl is knit in the round and then steeked.


It was a beautiful sunny day here today. 
Before the football games starts I have a bit more exploring to do. There are garbage bags full of ‘stuff’ and I need to figure out what pile everything goes in.

No comments: