Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Happy Colours for a Dreary Day

I was at home doing paperwork today when a happy email came from Spincycle. New colours are coming soon. Maybe next week.

Dyed in the Wool Pop-Click

Spincycle’s Yarns are hand dyed and hand spun. Every skein is different. Every bag is of 5 skeins is different. Our skeins could look like any of these. They are all great. 


Sex on the Beach



Vibe Check. This colour will also be coming on Dream State.



Water Witch

Andrea Mowry’s Montana Mountain Cowl will look amazing in any of the new colours of Dyed in the Wool. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
If I were to pick my favorite cowl style, it is definitely the Moebius cowl. It is perfect for colorwork projects because the floats are hidden inside, and it is so easy to style. Just pop it on to finish any outfit! The Montana Mountain Cowl uses the Mosaic method to add color and texture to this engaging knit!
Photos © Andrea Mowry


Clementine is knit with 2 colours of Dyed in the Wool. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

This simple colorwork cowl is drapey and warm in Spincycle’s Dyed In The Wool, a 100% American wool sport weight yarn. 

This slipped stitch polka dot pattern is a simple way to add a beautiful texture to Stockinette stitch. Knit in the round, the finishing couldn’t be more simple. Enjoy the color play as you watch this pattern unfold.


There will be two colours of Trine coming.

I forgot to share this picture. Boscoe and Jackson were having fun in the snow on Sunday.

It looks like we’re going to get more snow tomorrow - reports of 15-20cm. I am going to the store in the morning but if it turns bad I will be closing early. When I check online it says the snow is really going to start around 2pm-3pm so I should be there most of the day. I could be late on Thursday if we are digging out.

I spent way too much time at the table working on my iPad today. I’m going to sign off now and make dinner. Then some knitting.

No comments: