Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Home Again

I made it home safely. I miss dad and Lucy but it’s good to be in my own house. Lucy loves laying outside and having dad brush her. You can brush her every day and still get out huge piles of hair. Dad is wearing socks that Jane knit for him out of Opal.
There was a bit of knitting. The gold square is a brand new colour of Kureyon - 457. I knit this on the way. Then I started the red square (#124) on Sunday evening. This picture was taken before I left. 
I finished the square on the flights home. 
Another square was started - #449.

Dad and I accomplished almost everything on our list. He is happy with how the house is looking but we’re both tired and sore. I’m heading to bed now because I have mail orders to get ready in the morning. There are two shipments coming tomorrow as well. SweetGeorgia and Malabrigo.
We will have both colours for Butterfly back in stock tomorrow. Kits will be updated when the yarn arrives.





No comments: