Friday, January 06, 2023

Symphony

Brian Smith has a new pattern that shows off the beauty of Noro Ito. Brian used colour 40 to knit Symphony (pattern purchased on Ravelry). One ball is all you need.



The shawl will look amazing in any colour of Ito - you can see them all on our website.
Ito is a slubby, worsted weight, 100% wool that comes in BIG 200 gram/ 437 yard balls. One of NORO's most colorful creations, Ito provides an ever-changing color spectrum as you knit. One ball is enough for a scarf, but it is also a fabulous choice for head-turning sweaters. We dare you to count the number of colors you can find in each ball of Ito!
Pretty Dyed in the Wool. When I opened the box there were a few combinations that popped out at me for The Shift. Above is Castaway, Stay Out Of The Forest and Robin’s Egg.
Melancholia, Stay Out Of The Forest and Space Oddity.

I made up a few kits and they are online and in the store. I will play with more combinations over the next few days.

Here are The Shifts that I have knit.
Kit #7
Kit #2 & #6
Good Omen, Bruised Ego and Space Oddity. I didn’t put this kit together - I’m not sure why. I will find skeins tomorrow that I like together.

Dad and Lucy made it safely. They had a good drive and Lucy was excited to get back. 

Happy Friday evening. It’s knitting time.

No comments: