Friday, December 30, 2022

Nightshift Number ???


There hasn’t been much writing or knitting this week. We have been crazy busy in the store. I’m not complaining - it’s been great. But I am very tired at night so this is going to be quick. I wanted to let you know that we’re all good.

I will have more to write about next week because we have shipments arriving.

Trinigan is growing and I’m finished the first front. I know that I can’t match the colours for the second front but I would like the colours to be close. That means winding a few skeins to see how the colours are going to play out. Instead of playing with colours I brought home Ito to start a Nightshift. I am going to call it research. I’m knitting with the new Addi Ewenicorn needles. I like them. They slide nice and you don’t notice the spiral texture on the needles.
I didn’t realize I had the camera set to portrait. I was going to try and explain it but it was easier to paste Apple’s description.

With Portrait mode, the camera creates a depth-of-field effect. This lets you capture photos with a sharp focus on the subject and a blurred background.

The balls of yarn are fuzzy in my first picture and my knitting looks out of focus in the second picture. In your mind please cut and paste the best of each picture 😀

My tea is ready and I’m going to knit a few rows. Don’t forget that we are in the store from 11am-2pm tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Happy New Year. I love the subtle colors in your knitting. Very nice!