Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Maker’s Canvas

Mr. FedEx came this afternoon with 3 large boxes from Della Q. The new bags are finally here. There was also a restock of bags that we already carried.

The Cubbie. I had Rowan Kidsilk Haze sitting on the table so I filled the Cubbie. There are 3 balls on the bottom and 3 on top. The Cubbies come in a set of 2. They will fit in the bottom of the new bags to keep everything organized or you can use them beside your knitting chair to hold yarn or accessories or …. (Cookies??)
The Rucksack in red. 

The shawl is called Moonwhistle and was designed by Andrea Mowry (pattern purchased on Ravelry). I knit the shawl in two colours of Primrose Roan and Spincycle’s Dream State.
The Satchel in Olive beside the Rucksack. The bags are made from waxed canvas and can show marks. I did some research for a customer and if you use a blow dryer gently on the bag you can get some marks and fold lines out. Personally I like the marks.
On the left is the Roll Top bag. I wanted to show the size differences.

It was haircut day for Boscoe.

If we have freezing rain in the morning I won’t be going to the store. If the weather gets better I will head in. 

It’s Survivor time. I’m knitting on Trinigan because it is mindless knitting - perfect for watching TV. My antibiotics are working and quite a bit of the pain is gone. Thank goodness.

No comments: