Friday, December 02, 2022

Scrambling

Andrea Mowry has another pattern coming out next week. There should be more pictures coming on Instagram over the next few days. A customer test knit this pattern and she brought in the almost finished sweater to show us. I think everyone will like it. The sweater is knit in a yarn from Biches & Buches. We have the yarn in stock in a great selection of colours including the colours that Andrea used.

Photo © Andrea Mowry

It’s a mad scramble to get products here in time for Christmas.

Lykke Ball Winders and Swifts will be here next week. We’ve been waiting a long time for them. These are only available for in store pick up. They come in large boxes and the shipping costs are a lot more than our regular shipping.
Today I have been rushing to get orders in.

We are almost out of Cocoknits Super-Absorbent Towels but more should be here by the middle of next week.
Circular Ewenicorn needles and other Addi needles should be here by the end of next week.
Knitter’s Pride Sock Blockers are coming next week. We will have medium and large sizes. 

No I haven’t started my socks yet. But when I get them knit I need blockers so I ordered some for the store.
I have been knitting on Trinigan. The pattern is great if you want to knit a few rows before bed. No thinking is involved. My cup of tea has been poured and I’m going to move to the knitting chair for a few more rows.
Jackson was in no hurry to go to work today.

No comments: