Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Snap

Cathy has been busy making Snap. I talked about the hat a few weeks. The pattern is from Tin Can Knits and you can purchase it on Ravelry. 

I can knit one in an evening. They are so fun to knit and I’m using up lots of leftover fingering weight yarn. Glad I saw the pattern on your blog. 




Beth and I were in the store early this morning to finish the last boxes and then get the store in order.

Mr. Canada Post and Mr. Canpar picked up over 60 boxes today. I have a few more to pack tomorrow and then everyone’s orders should be out the door.

There are lots of baskets around the store with yarn on sale. These are not available online - the yarn wasn’t on the website and I didn’t have time to add them.





The front table is covered in baskets.

Our hours for the rest of the week

Thursday 11am-4pm

Friday 11am-4pm

Saturday 11am-2pm

I haven’t touched my knitting since Saturday. I just made a cup of tea and am going to knit a few rows before bed.

No comments: