Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Stripes

This is Beth’s scarf that she knit with 2 colours of Zauberball Starke 6. It’s an easy pattern (knit every row in the round) and we give you the pattern when you purchase the yarn. Beth used 2095 and 2136.
This scarf has been popular in the store. Easy knitting with fun colours.
Zauberball Starke 6 is a heavier-weight version of Zauberball Crazy yarn, with long subtle color repeats. Each ply is dyed in a different color lending a soft marl effect to the yarn. 
Zauberball Starke 6 is perfect for thicker socks, shawls, and winter accessories like mittens and gloves. 

This amazing scarf is knit with 2 balls of Starke 6. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

The filling that was put in yesterday morning was temporary and I needed to have a proper filling done. I called my dentist yesterday afternoon and had two choices. Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning or February 28th. I took tomorrow morning. The office called me at noon that they could fit me in today at 3:30. Perfect for me so I had to leave the store early. All parcels were shipped but I didn’t have time to straighten. I’ll be there early tomorrow morning.

It looks like we could have bad weather on Friday. 👿. I’ll post more tomorrow about Friday when have better information. 🤞

No comments: