Monday, December 26, 2022

Happy Boxing Day

This morning we sold out of the colour of Le Lambswool that Andrea Mowry used for her Zig sweater. I went to Biches & Buches website to order more but they are out. Hopefully it will be back soon. While I was there I saw that they just received Le Lambswool in Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey and Very Dark Grey. These have been ordered and will be here in a few weeks.


This is our backyard. We did not clear out a path - that is from the wind. The dogs loving running along the snow and then jumping down the bank.

I started my post this morning while we were waiting for dad and Lucy to come for breakfast. Since then I received an email from Biches & Buches and Le Lambswool in Dark Grey Brown (the colour that Andrea used for Zig) will be shipped to us very soon - maybe next week.

When I left for the store the dogs were very comfortable on the couch. I was very jealous. I spent about 4 hours packing orders. Thank you to everyone who ordered today. Don’t forget that the sale runs until Saturday. Now it’s time to put my feet up with a fresh cup of tea.

No comments: