Monday, December 05, 2022

I’m knitting socks

Biches & Buches shared pictures on Instagram of Andrea Mowry’s new pattern. The pattern is being released sometime tomorrow. The sweater is knit in Le Lambswool and we have the colours (and many others) in stock. I will put together kits when the pattern is available.
Photos © Andrea Mowry

Biches & Buches put a few different colour combinations together. 

Soft Dark Grey, Beige, Yellow Mustard

Soft Green, Red Brown, Light Gold

Soft Green Grey, Light Peach, Soft Blue Green
I cast on my socks yesterday morning and spent the day watching football and knitting. I was always afraid of making toe up socks because of the cast on. Watch the video that Andrea made and you will be cast on in a few minutes and ready to knit. Knitting with two strands of fingering weight make the socks go much faster which I like!!

I should have reversed the colours. I didn’t realize that the speckled skein was so dark - it should have been the toes, then there would be 4 rows of pink/purple before the ribbing starts.

Jackson loves his toys. They are everywhere. We pick them up and put them in the toy box and before you know it they are everywhere again.
I’m early tonight. After shipping boxes and putting away stock I went grocery shopping and came home to work. While carrot cake muffins are in the oven I finished my post. After hitting Publish I’m going to start on a newsletter. It should go out later this week.


No comments: