Sunday, July 31, 2022

Wild Mint

I can finally share the new Soak scent with you. I’m very excited about Wild Mint. We won’t have it in the store until September, probably late September, but I couldn’t keep the secret any longer.

If you are anything like me you have a bag or ten full of fingering weight scraps. I’m always cursing a designer for making a shawl that doesn’t use all the yarn. Stephen West has a new pattern for all those part balls. 

This garter stitch cardigan is designed to showcase all of your fingering weight yarn. Hold two strands together throughout the entire project for the ultimate stash buster. The top-down construction makes the cardigan easy to try on and customize the length as you knit. This pattern is very easy to knit with simple garter stitch and ribbed edges. Dive into your stash and paint with your yarns to create the coziest scrappy cardigan.

The pattern can be purchased on Stephen’s website. 

You are knitting with two strands of yarn at time on 4mm needles. Have fun playing with your stash.

Photos © Stephen West






I spent a lot of the day knitting on Elah. I’m getting closer to the depth where I can join the fronts to the back. I plan on knitting tonight and more tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll be joining soon.

No comments: