Monday, August 01, 2022

Another Birthday Sale

It’s Andrea Mowry’s birthday and she is having a pattern sale. This is her Douglas Cardi - one of the many Andrea Mowry garments that we have hanging in the store.

🥳Please enjoy 39% off of all of my self-published patterns (excluding the just-released Alpenglow sweaters) with the discount code 39FEELINGFINE thru Aug. 5, 2022 at midnight EST!🎊

You can purchase Andrea’s patterns on her website or on Ravelry. 

Nightshift Shawl knit in Dream State

Velvet Mirror Cowl

Inclinations Cowl in Edition 3

Inclinations Cowl in Zauberball Crazy

Nightshift Shawl in Noro Ito

Weekender Light knit in Le Cashmere & Lambswool

Inclinations Shawl knit in Dream State

Attune Shawl in Patagonia and Starke 6

The Shift knit in Dyed in the Wool


Cinnabar knit in Versus and Dyed in the Wool
I spent some time on Camp this afternoon. I think the fashion show is finished. We are going to be showing some great garments. I emailed with suppliers and they are donating amazing prizes to our goodie bags and door prizes. We make sure that everyone who comes goes home with a goodie bag and a door prize. 

When I hit Publish I’m going to knit a few rows on Elah and then I’ll be out of yarn. Why would you bring all the yarn home at once???? 

No comments: