Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Flox

I didn’t have time to get a good picture but here are the new Flox tools from Floops. I had another UPS adventure this morning. I saw the truck but he turned away from the store. I jumped in my car and followed him down Wilson Street. I saw him and had to turn around. By the time I got back to where he was, he had moved. After turning around 3 times I finally caught him. If you ordered they have been shipped or you have received a ready for pick up email. We still have stock if you haven’t ordered yet.

Here are a few more colours.


We have some Noro Ito coming tomorrow. FedEx is delivering it so we should be okay. We will finally have the colours for this Nightshift
Some nights I’m tired when it’s time to sit down. I need a really easy project so a few balls of Ito came home for a Nightshift. 38 & 27. The Nightshift makes me happy. Noro Ito makes me happy. 


No comments: