Thursday, August 11, 2022

Lynn is Finished

Lynn finished her Elah last night and it is gorgeous.

Lynn knit the 3rd size and used just over 6 balls of Le Lambswool in the colour Soft Dark Grey. Lynn said that she loved knitting with the yarn and will definitely knit with it again. She also said that Isabell Kraemer writes a great pattern and she highly recommends looking at her designs and knitting one of her garments. You can find all of Isabell’s patterns on Ravelry.







Susan emailed me a pictured of her Elah last night.
Using the Cascade 220 I purchased when at the store in June. 
Almost finished the front. I am going to finish the current skein which should get me to row 11 or so. Then put in a lifeline, use the two full skeins for sleeves, making them 3/4 cuz that works best for me and this climate. Then I will decide how long to make the front/back or the leftovers from the sleeves will decide that for me. Fronts are about 10” now.

I can’t wait to see it finished.

You still have time to join our KAL for Elah. You can find the details in this blog post.

Yuzu Soak is back in stock. This is the scent that I wash and block with.

What is it: Soak is modern laundry care. Clean up with Soak’s eco-friendly formulation. Developed to be as easy on the environment as it is on your clothes, it’s the no-rinse clean you trust and love.

Soak is perfect for your laciest lingerie, softest sweaters, baby clothes, quilts, swimwear, workout wear and all the laundry you love. love it. wear it. soak it.

How it works: Just Soak and squeeze. No need to rinse. Lay knits flat to dry. Wash sets (like lingerie) together. Test fabric for color-fastness.

    • made with plant derived and renewable ingredients
    • biodegradable, phosphate-free, dye-free, sulphate-free
    • safe for hand or machine washing (including HE)

Yuzu: Clean with a peel. Pucker up and give your laundry some love with a kiss of tart citrus + crushed eucalyptus.

I put together some more kits for The Shift this afternoon.

These are the colours that I used for one of my Shift Cowls.




I’m early tonight. Last night I was working past 9pm. Tonight after dinner I’m going to knit. Elah isn’t going to knit itself 😢

No comments: