Sunday, August 21, 2022

Birthday Celebration Week 4

Happy Sunday.
Jackson had a great day. Beth is on the other half of the couch reading.

I’m not sure about the colours but I’m going to keep going. I don’t think there is enough knit to make a decision on whether to start again and change out a colour.
Boscoe thought that the balls of Ito looked like something that he should be playing with.

The latest sale yarns are live and we are offering the Log Cabin Afghan kit at 15% off. The discount lasts until Saturday at 8pm.

If you’ve already looked at this week’s Birthday Celebration specials you might want to take another look. I added more items this afternoon.

This is Cathy’s 25 square afghan with a black border. Each square takes one ball of Noro Kureyon and the border is Cascade 220. 

When you purchase the kit we will include a sheet telling you how many stitches to pick up which will make sure that your squares are square. Okay, they are rectangles but you know what I mean 😀



This is Jane’s afghan. She has 36 squares in hers. It lies on the bed in their motor home.
This is Sarah’s 25 square afghan with a purple border.


This is my 20 square afghan. 

Now back to my knitting. The Great British Baking Show is on.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, what gorgeous colors in that afghan!