Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Joji Fall KAL

Many years ago a customer came in the store and called Rowan Kidsilk Haze Kid Crack Haze. It has always stuck with me. Knitters are addicted to Kidsilk Haze. The colour palette was great but now it’s amazing! 

Rowan has many garments knit out of Kidsilk Haze in their new magazine - here are a few.





 Here are 8 more shades of Kidsilk Haze.


It’s almost time for Joji’s Fall KAL. You can read all about it in her Ravelry group. 
All Joji’s self published patterns are 25% until the end of the month. Now is your time to stock up.

I was in the store today packing orders and waiting for UPS to bring a box from Spincycle. At 4:30 I gave up waiting. As I was pulling out of the driveway I saw the UPS truck but it was going in the opposite direction. I chased it through town and finally caught them and got my box.
Here are pictures from the back of my car.




After I finished my post last night we made 4 dozen blueberry muffins. Now the men have something to eat at 6am when they start and have sugary treats for coffee break. 

It’s time for The Amazing Race Canada so I’m going to say goodnight.

No comments: