Monday, August 22, 2022

Golfing

Beth and I golfed this afternoon.

We almost cancelled because it was calling for rain but it was beautiful for the first 14 holes. When we reached the 15th hole the skies opened and we got soaked. We were near the clubhouse and decided to pack it in. It was a good decision - the rain hasn’t stopped.

The weather change brought on a migraine but I have very good meds. The migraine is gone but now my head is fuzzy. My post is going to be short.

We will have a new magazine from Kim Hargreaves next week.

Kim Hargreaves latest book, Divine, is a beautiful collection of elegant summer pieces. From pretty little vests through to summer sweaters and cardigans, this enchanting collection, created in pale neutrals, really lives up to its namesake.





This is my Botanic Shawl that I knit with Le Petit Lambswool and Dyed in the Wool. We put together a few new combinations on Saturday. I will try and get these online tomorrow.

Rose Grey and Miss Me
Soft Blue Green and Mississippi Marsala
This combination is for Pressed Flowers. Rios in Whole Grain and Dream State in Ghost Ranch.

I have more to share but my fuzzy head says it’s time to quit. I’ll share tomorrow. Have a great evening. 

No comments: