Monday, August 29, 2022

BOGO Pattern Sale

Mr. Canada Post stopped by this morning with a box from Fleece Artist/Hand Maiden. The National Parks Collection Socks are in the store. 

I packed boxes this afternoon for those who preordered the yarn. If you preordered for pick up I will be sending emails tomorrow afternoon.



If you missed out we have another order coming later in September.

This is part of the pile that Mr. Canada Post took today. Knitters are getting ready for fall.
Melanie Berg is having a pattern sale.

I want to celebrate a bit... and I want to say thank you for all the support you've been giving me in this past year. 💕

Time for a BOGO sale! On Ravelry, use "knitlove", add as many of my self-published designs to your cart as you like, and only pay for half of them! This is a great opportunity to stock up and prepare for your fall knitting projects. E-books are also included, so happy shopping, from now on through the end of August.

Thank you so much! ❤️

https://www.ravelry.com/designers/melanie-berg
Only Good Vibes is one of my favourite Melanie Berg patterns. We have a sample knit in the store and customers are drawn to it. 

This afternoon I went to Terra to purchase our fall planters. Choosing is always hard. Now I know how customers feel in my store. They say that they are overwhelmed and can’t decide. I had a bit of that today.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Your yarn colors are delicious!