Friday, August 05, 2022

Thank You Alex!

My Inclinations Cowl is blocked and sewn together. Thank you Alex.



I used Dyed in the Wool - Rosy Maple and Salty Dog. 

I would knit this cowl again in a heartbeat. The pattern is easy to memorize and you can’t stop because you need to see what the next colour is going to look like. 

In December of 2017 Fleece Artist brought out the National Parks Collection. They are dying the colours again and I have all 17 parks on order. I don’t know how long it will take but I’ll update you as soon as I hear from Fleece Artist.

With many new knitters joining the community post-covid-lockdown, we are, for a limited time, offering our National Parks Collection in our Canadian-made Organic Cottage Sock base. This GOTS merino is shrink proofed without the typical chemical super wash treatment producing a buttery feeling but hard wearing hank with gradual colour shifts. 

All 13 original and 4 new parks colours Tobemory Bruce Pennisula, ON, Cape Breton Highlands NS, Torngat Mountains NFLD, Jasper AB. 

Organic Cottage Socks - 80% GOTS Merino treated, 20% Nylon 115g/ 350m

Happy Friday evening. Blue Jays and knitting are in the near future for me.

No comments: