Saturday, July 02, 2022

Yellowstone

I’m decreasing and don’t have many rows left.

There hasn’t been much knitting this week. Beth and I are watching Yellowstone. I don’t know if I can recommend the series but we have started and now need to keep going to see what is going to happen. I need to pay attention to the show and then realize that I forgot to knit.

Floops Stitch Markers have been ordered and we should see them sometime in late July/early August.

The floops Flox multi-tool!

Stitch Marker! Cable needle! Stitch holder! Dropped stitch fixer! Small seam baster! Our customers keep coming up with more uses.

As traditional stitch markers they slip effortlessly from needle-to-needle. 
As locking/removable markers they slip easily into your stitch - you can even work it one-handed! No need to put down your project.

One of our neighbours set off fireworks last night in the field behind our house. The dogs were upset at first but then they settled down. Boscoe is watching out the sliding door.

Colour is starting to happen in the gardens at the store. 



It’s time for another episode of Yellowstone.

No comments: