Sunday, July 10, 2022

Inclinations

My second Inclinations Cowl is finished. Okay, the knitting is finished. Now it will visit Alex’s house.



These are my part balls of Dyed in the Wool. I need to go through my boxes of yarn because there should be a few more balls. One day I will come up with the perfect pattern for these. 

My project could be Stephen West’s Quadrangle Spires. You can purchase the pattern on Stephen’s website.
This architecturally inspired wrap begins in the center with four triangular sections that modularly join together to form a square. Each section is seamlessly picked up from the previous section. Once the central square foundation is created, stitches are picked up along two corners of the shape for the wingspan spires. You can customize the final length of your shawl by binding off early or knit more repeats for a long luxurious wrap. I featured three skeins of West Wool Bicycle as the main color with six Spincycle colorways for a fascinating striped knitting experience. Customize the contrast however you like by choosing similar types of self-striping yarns or dive into your stash and make those colors pop!
📷 © Stephen West

We had a great day. Breakfast at dad’s, a stop at the store to water the flowers, a Yellowstone marathon this afternoon and then dad and Lucy came for steak dinner. After I finish my post we are going to watch another episode or two of Yellowstone. It is starting to grow on me. I picked up my Ranunculus. Knitting every row is perfect for TV watching. 

No comments: