Monday, July 18, 2022

Camp

Today I have been working on Camp. Rooms are assigned and we still have some great rooms available.
This is Swallows Nest. There are two units in the cottage that share a porch. Each unit has 2 bedrooms. One bedroom has a queen bed and the other bedroom has a queen bed with a pullout sofa. The cottage overlooks the lake.
Here is a tour of the cottage.

This is the Chipmunk Cottage if you want to come by yourself.
This is a small stand alone cottage. The bedroom has a queen size bed. There is a full bathroom and a living room with wood burning fireplace.


Balsam has two units available. One room has a king size bed, bathroom, fireplace and deck overlooking the lake.
The other unit in Balsam has 2 queen beds, bathroom, fireplace and deck overlooking the lake.

If you’ve already registered for Camp watch your inbox. There will be a newsletter coming this week.

I was at the store early to pack boxes and now I’m waiting for Mr. Canada Post to pick up the boxes. I’m also waiting on UPS to bring boxes from Madelinetosh. 

It’s after dinner and I’m watching the Home Run Derby while I’m writing.

Mr. Canada Post arrived and I waited another 45 minutes but UPS still wasn’t there. I left to run errands and wouldn’t you know it - UPS showed up 15 minutes after I left. We’ll see the yarn on Wednesday.

What’s in the box from Madelinetosh? I looked at some of the colours that we used to carry and ordered them in tosh merino light. 
Esoteric

Kelp
Denim
Fallen Cloud
Robin’s Egg

There will be a few new colours in Tosh Twist Light including
Texas Tulips
You Do You

Glass Bottom Boat

There was a bit of knitting time between errands and making dinner. Elah is growing. Lynn is constantly raving about how well the pattern is written. I agree. 

I need to get going. I want to have the cardigan finished to wear to Camp. That means I’m saying goodnight and moving to the knitting chair.

No comments: